Strategic Partners & Project Sponsors
As a nonprofit organization, Center for Pet Safety relies on consumer donations, grants and strategic partnerships/sponsorships to further our efforts on behalf of pet owners. We welcome project discussions with potential Corporate Partners, Study Sponsors and industries needing pet safety analysis.
- We are independent of the pet products industry and we do not accept funding from pet products manufacturers.
- Interested sponsors should not be affiliated with pet product manufacturing.
Benefits of Partnership:
- Not only will you be the hero to millions of pet owners by helping us solve problems they worry about, partnerships may lead to a significant ROI.
- We have received world-wide acclaim from pet owners as we work to solve complex problems.
- CPS has been featured through every major news outlet in the U.S., including several appearances on NBC Today Show, ABC Good Morning America, ABC World News Tonight, CBS, CNN, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, and thousands of other outlets around the globe.
- Social Media video content featuring the CPS mission has tens of millions of views.
- The significant media attention generated by our work helps us to educate pet owners, improve consumer and companion animal safety and has positively impacted our sponsors and partners.
To learn more, please contact us at email@example.com
Center for Pet Safety wishes to thank the following Sponsors and Strategic Partners. Your support helps us ensure the safety of pets and the people who love them.
- Subaru of America
- Carolyn W. and Charles T. Beaird Family Foundation
- Johnson Controls/Adient – Recipient: Blue Sky Grant
- Wells Fargo Bank – Recipient: Community Service Grant
- Volusion: In-kind Sponsor
- Go-Pro: In-kind Sponsor 2013
Center for Pet Safety thanks the numerous pet owners who have provided financial support. Your commitment to this effort is awe-inspiring. Thank you.