Become a CPS Sponsor
As a nonprofit organization, Center for Pet Safety relies on consumer donations, grants and sponsorships to cover our research efforts. We are independent of the pet products industry and we do not accept funding from pet products manufacturers.
Interested sponsors should not be affiliated with pet product manufacturing.
Projects of immediate interest: Top Performer Program, Pet Lifejackets; Collar, Leash, Walking Harness measurement event; Fire Safety Study; Pet Food/Treats and the PAWS UP for Safety Educational Program. Other projects can be tailored to sponsorship.
To learn more about becoming a sponsor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Center for Pet Safety wishes to thank the following Sponsors for their support:
- Subaru of America – 2013/2015 Study Sponsor
- Carolyn W. and Charles T. Beaird Family Foundation (2016)
- Johnson Controls/Adient – Recipient: Blue Sky Grant (2016)
- Wells Fargo Bank – Recipient: Community Service Grant (2016)
- Volusion: In-kind Sponsor
- Go-Pro: In-kind Sponsor 2013
Additionally, Center for Pet Safety wishes to thank the numerous pet owners who have provided financial support. Your commitment to this effort is awe-inspiring. Thank you.